infolinks

06 December 2008

Jiah Khan Photoshoot for Maxim Magazine

Bollywood actress Jiah Khan will be features on Maxim Magazine Indian Edition for the month of December 2008. The super-hot photo shoot was shot by an ace photographer R. Burman and needless to say, Jiah is maha-thrilled with the overall experience. "It was a lot of hard work but great fun shooting for Maxim. I am usually portrayed as sexy, but actually I consider myself just a regular girl. The photographer R. Burman made me very comfortable at the time of the shoot. I feel the photo shoot has helped me discover the best out of myself", says Jiah Khan. With the release of Ghajini around the corner and now this super-sexy photo shoot for Maxim; Jiah surely is the flavor of the month.




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Great phsysic keep it upppp

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers