infolinks

27 February 2008

Celina Jaitley in Dubai

I love travelling," says the ever-gorgeous Celina Jaitley who was in Dubai lately. Having traveled around the world three times, Celina pictures the exotic beaches, deserts and bustling city life of Dubai with her recent visit. Of late, Burj Dubai (the Dubai Tower), a marvelous skyscraper under renovation is predicted to be the world's tallest structure made by man. From Dubai Museum to Grand Mosque and from Dubai creek to Ban Yas Square, Dubai is the city with a cosmopolitan style.
Draped in a slick black cocktail dress, Celina stands in the classiest restaurant on the top of Burj Al Arab in Dubai. "There is a strict dress code that one has to wear, as a result I decided to wear my cocktail dress," informs Celina. The restaurant is famous for its best line up of wines and the most amazing seafood steak. "I enjoyed gorging into the big gigantic lobsters at night" says Celina, who is crazy about spicy and cheese filled dishes. "I know it's unhealthy but I indulge myself at least once a year and can eat a barrel of fondues by myself without sharing it with anyone…that's how crazy I am about cheese."

click to enlarge










Related Links:
Celina's Tales of Egypt
Celina Jatile in Saree

7 comments:

  1. hai celina i love u da u r so hot da

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:43 AM

    she is only good when she is nude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:44 AM

    celina!!!! hmmmm... u r nt looking gud in pics... yakhiiiiii!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi celina you are so handsum, sizzling, dazzling babe sweet heart i love you,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi celina darling
    you are so sweet and i love your eyes so much over all you are very hot and sexy lady
    anyhow wish you good luck lady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:36 AM

    hi celina pl.sleep with me only one night!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:21 PM

    she is beautiful but with me only

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers